What a pleasure your site is, Helen! I can see now why everybody was so
enthusiastic about "Writing in the House," especially. Also enjoyed the
total unexpectedness of your new poem's ending--canny piece of work.

JK's taking some family leave--and yeah, the ol' Petc Shop ain't the same
without him--Candice