On Wednesday 01 August 2001 18:16, you wrote:

> Do you happen to know Ian Buchanan at the U of Tasmania? (Maybe Maria of
> the Snowy Hair does.) I'm going to tell him about _you_ so that he can die
> happy, knowing there's someone else in the world who'd put Deleuze and
> _Blade Runner_ on the same list.

Candice,
I only know Ian through the SAQ Deleuzian Century issue. Feel free to send
him anything i wrote. But I cannot claim the only credit for putting Deleuze
and Bladerunner together. Mark Fisher _Gothic Materialism: Flatline
constructs and cybernetic theory-fiction_ PhD thesis, Dept of Philosophy, Uni
of Warwick, was a wonderful gift. I trust Ian knows of the Cybernetic and
Culture Research unit (ccru), too. I hope this can make him even happier.

Chris Jones.

(PS. . . if Ian is interested I could ask Mark if it is OK to send a copy? I
don't really understand copyright on thesis as friends seem to share their
copy with other friends, quite readily. With shared ecopies, the copies
multiply fast.)