-------------------
> yes we can be illogical but that we recognize the fact that we are
being
> illogical is all that is needed to assure what i have been saying.
this
> structure must have come before language, for we know that our
language can
> not change the facts as they are but only conforms to them.

so by "structure" and "logical grammar" you mean the physical universe
and its Newtonian laws as a transcendental signified--might I suggest
you stop using "grammar" as a metaphor taken from language to denote
cap. "R" reality and its presumptive immutabilities--it's confusing.

If I were you I'd have recourse to Kant's first critique and
mathematics and be done with it.

David Latane