I think week-long "bong binges" are not necessarily the way Mindfight Martin
thinks of building Jerusalem, wherever, but I don't know if the fact the
stuff is/was "purchased with their parents' money" is so iniquitous,
William. Does the parents good. What do they have children for? Watching
them do it, of course, is no fun at all.
I find it more remarkable that Mindfight Martin ("I shall not cease..." ~
not one of my aliases but a different person, if there is such a thing, as
Erminia seems to doubt) omitted to mention hallucinogenic fungi, as Cris
seems to be pointing out, and E(cstacy), which may give you brain damage
(what doesn't?), but makes you transcendentally happy for a few hours, yes,
it's the Kantian Ding an sich, Candice, and if I ever know I only have a few
hours to go, that's what I'm going to procure in a hurry.
à la prochaine
Martin