Dear Candice and listers

Charles is a nice man. He will be happy his body has been possessed by a
demon and used as an intercessor to machine new narrative. He knows my start
with schizoanalysis of prescriptive Monadic realist narrative and the
schizoanalytic lines of flight from its impossibility to the outer reaches of
schizoanalysis at the very edge of the universe on a line which is an
infinite singularity. It gets lonely out here. It is nice to have playmates,
a-human lovers, to play with.

The fourth order simularcra is an invented machine which violently destroys
all representation, all language, all words. There are no words to say how
you feel; only feel with out knowing it. There is no you. Second person point
of view got smashed. Pure trauma. . . pure affect. I, you, they, can't know
it. It is a-human. It is lonely here on the edge of the universe. There are
no humans, only pretend humans. Kant, Leibniz, I eat their brains for
breakfast and get mad cow disease. A bitch at that time of the month. Well
then, that's queer theory. You want queer theory? I give queer theory.
_Neuromancer_ is an a-human homosexual love story. A love that cannot speak
its name! Homophobia is a-human universalising bound by an infinite
singularity. There is no homophobia. It got smashed up real bad. That alone
is pure joy.

One can still have pretend human playmates, I, me, my, you, your, we, us,
they, them. What's if mater if one says I or not? I must go now. The pretend
humans at my university are calling me through cyberspace and cybtertime to
attend the Affect Designated Research Group theory workshop on the writing of
Humberto Maturana. So I must prepare and will be gone for a time since I have
some way to travel. These are more of my playmates, I look forward to the
event.

many joyous times

Chris Jones.

(PS. Candice, want to hear something that will really crack you up? SoG told
me about the poetry-etc list and to go there. Please don't be offended or
upset, be happy at the uncertain gothic horror of cyberspace. It is most
joyous, too.)