Candice, everyone:
It's possible of course that someone is targeting particular people, but if
this is Sircam, it works by using the names of people you know by raiding
their address book. It also grabs a random document off the infected
computer's hard drive & mails it to everyone in the address book. Because we
are poets, the viruses come from poets; if we were in advertising, it would
come from advertising execs. I have had about a dozen of these over the last
few days, all from sources that would ordinarily seem trustworthy. The
latest Norton anti-virus definitions will pick this up even if you do open
the file, but my computer people say to delete all such messages then empty
the recycle bin.

jd
======================
Joseph Duemer