Kent and I have both been targeted this time, and--as I hope goes without
saying--neither of us is the source. Again, it appears to come from a fellow
poet and member of one or both of these two lists, but I know that this
individual would never do anyone any harm and have alerted him to the
attachments going out under his name.

Mine is a txt.pif file labeled "You Are Fat!" and came attached to a Brit-Po
post of today--recalling the incident a few weeks ago, when David Birc and I
got suspicious attachments via list posts. I'm sending it to Jiscmail, but
wanted to warn the rest of you asap. Take care--Candice