Hi, Chris--I'm assuming you had the necessary permissions in hand for all
this cross-posting, upstanding guy as you are, so this is by way of a
reminder to everyone that _we_ need such permissions for the Poetryetc
record and preferably _before_ anything actually posts to the whole list.

Please back-channel me or Alison with whatever you've got and have Kalamu Ya
Salaam drop us a line. Thanks, Chris--Candice