For my winter reading by the (gas) fire:

Mabel Lee's translation of Gao Xingjian's 'Soul Mountain'. (Mabel also
translated Chinese poet Yang Lian's 'Masks and Crocodile' and 'The Dead in
Exile' some years ago.)

Gilles and Deleuze's A Thousand Plateaus.

Gig Ryan's 'Pure and Applied' - about time I read that one, poems of great
irony and bite.

Ian Rankin's 'The Falls', which seems much more consistently written than
'Black and Blue' - the only other one I've read.

Plus the constant re-dipping into all sorts of poetry books, including, most
recently, Basho's 'Narrow Road to a Far Province' (OK, so it's prose as
well).

Cheers,
Jill

Jill Jones