I don't understand why you are forcing the aggro on this point, Steve; I
gathered that the "review status" was Kent's own idea to avoid putting the
list managers & therefore poetryetc in a difficult position owing to certain
legal restrictions. I really can't see that it is a matter of some unwanted
content being censored. It would be decent of Kent to come out of hiding &
explain the matter himself. He could also do what was suggested in the first
place and ask the other list's manager for permission.
I think that if you phrase a mail in such a militant tone, using
inappropriate metaphor such as "red zone" etc, then you can only expect a
snappy response from Candice or whoever. Talk about inflation. A storm in a
pisspot. See also Dave Bircumshaw's mail on this subject, where he uses the
term "paranoia".
Martin