Hi Candice

I thought about this After I had sent it and wondered if it
was the right thing to do. If not, I'm sorry. I should have
sent it back channel. Its no excuse I know, but I do take a
lot of pain killing medication, if I do goof, nine times out
of ten it is non intentional.

I never click on the links, i know this ploy, my husband is
an IT person so he keeps an eye on me. I did forward it to
my ISP and ask why it got through to me.

It just seemed like they were making it psuedo poetry for a
reason, which is why I queried if there was a connection
with the list - its my only poetry connection.

And yes, my site is on yahoo now and I have been getting
much more spam, just not of this nature.

Thanks for you help and understanding
Josephine