Jill:

> J.M. Edmonds, Lyra Graeca, Vol 1, (Loeb Classical Library), London 1922
and
> 1928: poem/fragment 108 and 130. Also possibly 82.
>
> See also Denys L. Page Sappho and Alcaeus, Oxford 1955, poem/fragment 11
> (not in Edmonds - from 3rd cent papyrus).
>
> Cheers,
> Jill

Thanks!!  What I have to hand is the Campbell _Greek Lyric_ vol. 1 (which
replaced Edmunds, I think) but the numbering should be close.  I'll have to
go to my local University Library to check Page.  I know they have it, as I
made them buy it.  Though come to think of it, as Campbell is 1982, it ought
to be there.

Again, thanks (more courtesy on your part than that rude K. Johnson person
is likely to extend me),

Robin