on 12/7/01 2:58 AM, Frank Parker at [log in to unmask] wrote:

>>> I've just heard about a book, "Empire" by Michael Hardt and Antonio
> Negri,
>
>> Frank,
>>
>> Very much appreciate being directed to this and will seek out.
>>
>> Best,
>> Jill
>
> I'm looking for the book(s), too, Jill. My local library doesn't show it in
> their online catalog.

I turned up nothing on some Australian bookseller online cattledogs though,
of course, Amazon has it - in substantial American dollarz.

> Frederick Pollack just noted "Empire" is in 3 volumes.

I think that was another book - The Information Age: Economy, Society and
Culture by Manuel Castells in three volumes: The Network Society, The Power
of Identity, and End of Millennium. Also mentioned on Amazon.

> My search is going to be interrupted though, I'm leaving Sunday for a two
> week vacation. Think the world will wait on me? :)
>
> Time to boogy

Reckon it will. Get on down, Frank.

Cheers and oo-roo,
Jill