Excuse me? There was nothing about lists of do's and don't's in my post, but
merely an invitation to listees to participate in an ethics statement for
Poetryetc if anyone wished to do so. As it happens, I agree with you,
Andrew, that openness and flexibility within the bounds of civility works
best. But this is everyone's list, so it seemed important to give everyone a
chance to voice his/her own perspective. And if we could all "stay civil and
open," there'd be no need for even the JK-style short list, would there?

Candice