> Ah more 'white males' but not quite dead yet ...

Er, I wouldn't wish death on anyone, white male or no. Don't quite 'get' the
context of your post, Josephine.

Actually, there is a partial exception to my first sentence: it was called
TYSON and it was a MATHS teacher and a sadist - and I can get quite close to
wishing him in the flames of Hell for all eternity, even after all these
years.

But rhetoric about 'white males' is language out of control - certainly does
apply in some cases but not indiscriminately 'across the board'.

Best

Dave