Hi Andrew and Josephine--I'm posting this response front-channel so that
other listees will know as well that this isn't a good time to do the
usually practical maneuver of un- and re-subbing because Poetryetc has been
closed to new subs for about a week (in the wake of malicious
pseudo-subbing). I'll change Josephine's setting from mail to digest mode
now, and if anyone else is having technical difficulties, please
back-channel me, Alison, or Chris because we're all on-list irregularly
besides being in three different time zones. Hopefully, everything will be
back to normal soon, and if anyone accidentally unsubs (as Henry Gould did
recently) in the meantime, just let one of us know so that we can reconnect
you "manually." Thanks--Candice