I hate it when people write in and do what I'm about to do,
cos usually its me that has to fix it. But this time, Its me
who's stuck.

All I want to do is go from digest to single mails. I spent
some time reading the listserve notes and tried posting the
listserv address and I cant get it to change me over. I must
have joined and left dozens of lists and changed setting
dozens of times, bit not this time. Very frustrating.

Any clues?

It wouldnt recognise me when I posted a nodigest command to
the listserve

help please. As last resort I'll unsubscribe and resubscribe
I guess?

Josephine