And you, "Michael Amberwind"? Are you "the real thing" (to quote another U2
classic)? Hard to credit with a surname like that!

I was struck by your own juxtaposing of those you recognized as "Famous Dead
Authors" with those you considered "(relatively) unknown" simply because you
didn't recognize the names of these (in fact, high-profile) living writers.
It gave your own post a somewhat bogus-heuristic air, from my
perspective--and perspective is what it's all about, isn't it? In form and
uninformed, as the case may be. Your "own intentions" here seem "enormously
well-[hidden]" to me.

Back to my "study to be quiet" program (name that FDA!)--Candice