Hi, Helen & Robin,

Just a quick thanks for your nice posts of support and solidarity--along
with a clarification about Peter's status, which seems to have been
misunderstood.

(No, Frank, no, not the e-tomato! Please, I'm almost done!)

To whit: Peter unsubbed yesterday and wants to stay unsubbed for now, but I
think he'd be very glad to get the sort of warm, welcome-backs you've posted
via back-channel, if you wanted to communicate with him off-list.

Thanks (oh no--I would be wearing white on today of all days! Well, the red
& white doesn't look too bad, now off to look for "something blue")--Candice