this is a hoax...  do not remove file...  more infor to follow....

joe

In a message dated 06/01/2001 4:45:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Subj:     PLEASE READ
 Date:  06/01/2001 4:45:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  [log in to unmask] (kent johnson)
 To:    [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
 CC:    [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask]@aeroinc.com, [log in to unmask],

 Subsubpoetics

 --------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
 Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
      1.  Fill in the brief application
      2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
      3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
 annual fee!
 Apply NOW!
 http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

 I just ran a check after getting this, *and found the virus* on my C drive.
 Apparently, it's scheduled to go off today. Please follow instructions
 below!

 Kent

 >From: Graham Foust <[log in to unmask]>
 >To: "Wenderoth, Joe" <[log in to unmask]>,  Thomas Otto
 ><[log in to unmask]>,     "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
 >  Sarah Foust <[log in to unmask]>,     "Romana A. Norton"
 ><[log in to unmask]>,     Robert Newlen <[log in to unmask]>,
 >  "Rachel M. Hezel" <[log in to unmask]>,   Nancy Kuhl
 ><[log in to unmask]>,     "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
 >  kent johnson <[log in to unmask]>,     Keith Crippen
 ><[log in to unmask]>,     "[log in to unmask]"
 ><[log in to unmask]>,     john kinsella <[log in to unmask]>,
John