As a fellow walker and so-called non-driver (or rather, internal infernal
engine, I like to think!), I salute you! (Along with your witty "pedocentric
myth"--thanks.)

Candice

P.S. This discussion reminds about all the lore to do with babies who
crawl/not, walk early/late (who's to say?), and the attendant predictions of
their intellectual powers on that basis, which I gather have no scientific
basis at all(?).

on 3/30/01 3:20 PM, Matthew Francis at [log in to unmask]