Frank,
I didn't think that you were being intolerant at all. I just thought that
people should understand why I asked that question after I had asked it. I
didn't want a bunch of fake and thought out answers that made them appear to
be something that they are not just because they didn't want to seem
prejudice. It happens often enough in a society that prides itself on being
tolerable to all races and origins that they will act like something they
think they are supposed to act like. So I didn't give the reason why I asked
it until I got responses from other list members. What I received was
helpful, it showed to me that the poets and artists that are on this list
and who responded are more accepting than a next door neighbor. I never felt
slighted by anyone, and was very happy with all.
Thanks
Annie

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:05:20 -0800, Poetryetc provides a venue for a