It's a year within a few hours since Alaric Sumner died.

The pages about him at http://www.crosswinds.net/~subvoicivepoetry/ are
about to be updated with a detailed bibliography and information on
posthumous publications, information on the availability of wordsworth
magazine and publications, and on his own publications. The updating should
be done by Easter

In the meantime feel free to enquire by emailing me b-c and I will do my
best to answer and as quickly as possible

LETTERS FOR DEAR AUGUSTINE, one of the projects he was working on at the
time of his death, will be in print for the first time soon

Apologies for cross-posting or unwanted receipt of this notice which is
being sent out generally. There is an email list for those who want specific
information about Alaric's work. B-c if you want to be added

Lawrence Upton