censoring / censorship involving moral judgements made or enforced by
folk in authority
authority being well considered vis a vis writing (authorship)
morality being interesting to consider as we read and write

we struggle with external structures which censor, these we have
internalized -- my understanding of the (external) world seems so
censored by external forces, external to my senses, but wholly within
science -- that seems behind what I read as the great primal scream of
fluxus, or the outsider artists like Rizzoli or insider outsiders like
Cornell, rebellion against "norms" -- psychology being such a hall of
mirrors -- continually being stunted and twisted by standards, or,
sadly, these most recent school shootings

reading radi os
1) strikethrough and censorship
so much like the magazines that get through the mail in Saudi Arabia,
or even ark, maybe ark more:  this tracking of the limits
2) cast the beam (all kinds) from your eye (all kinds)

and build what with the scraps, the beams?  like the balloon frame or
the balloon, just tracking the tension, a mold of some sort?  and a
stiletto?  "freeing, I think, about a million birds"?

Rgds,
Catherine Daly