this comment of gillian's is pure bigotry. what do you mean by the quote marks? what do you mean by 'professed'? i think i have shown much tolerance on this list over the years. it has not been run with an iron hand and people have always been given the benefit of the doubt. and then more. my opinion is just that - my opinion. i don't try and force my beliefs down people's throats. but i will not accept b-c insults. especially when i have requested that the individual concerned does not contact me in that manner.

jk

It's interesting to see how a professed 'anarchist' acts when someone treads
on his corns. It makes me wonder about the relationship, if any, between
'anarchism' and tolerance.