Mr. Kinsella,

I was hardly threatening you. I just think it would be interesting to quote
you as a distinguished critic of my work. Unless of-course you feel that
what you said was not a sincere critisism but only a flippant and
down-grading remark about someone else's intelligence.

John Kinsella wrote:

"do not email me back channel - and leave the list now.

you quote me out of context and i will take legal action.

jk "

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:41:36 -0500, Poetryetc provides a venue for a
dialogue relating to poetry and              poetics wrote:

>  it is my belief that daniel should no longer be welcome on this list.
>  threats -
>  of any nature - are not welcome here.
>
>  jk
>
>  [log in to unmask] wrote:
>
>  > Mr. Kinsella,
>  >
>  > In about a year and a half, I will be publishing my book on language
>  and the
>  > mind. I will remember what you have said to me here and be sure to
>  note it
>  > in my book. I may even decide to place it on the back cover with the
>  other
>  > critical expositions of my work. I have more than a grasp of
>  linguistic
>  > theory, indeed language is but a small part of my work. I look forward
>  > the publication date.
>  >
>  > Sincerely,
>  > Daniel