the trojan horse theory - the best way to destabilise is from within.
and that's what my speech will do. in my usual pacifist vegan anarchist
way. i have no problem with working against the official by speaking
next to them. that's what living in the "academy" is about. no
different.
i can effect more changes this way than any other.

doesn't mean i won't collate, for example, australian material,
but i will present it in new and deconstructive contexts.
linguistic disobedience. i've been doing this in my poetry
for twenty five years.

it essential, from my p.o.v., to be pro-active. i.e. not make a
statement and hide behind it. i have no intention of hiding or being
quiet. in fact, i will be loud and determined.

best,
jk