thanks. i am going to develop the statement in a forthcoming special 'oz'
issue of the literary review (us) i am editing (i am a long way into it and
can't leave it - i am also open to extra submissions).. i do not want to
present it as an 'oz' thing as much as considering possible poetic/textual
dialogues that might go on between the languages of the poets included.
obviously the context has to be recognised, but the editorial will be
deconstructive of the process as much as anything else. i attempted to do
this with my prism editorial (which i believe is on my homepage), but will
take this much further. as with prism, prose, drama, essays etc will also be
included. helps break down more of these barriers. i also feel i should try
to include some commentary on social and ecological issues. start to round
these things out a little more. i stand by what i say, but feel contexts
should be created/developed. linguistic disobedience!

best,
jk