I'm sure it's still _allowed_ to send poems, Liz.

This is what I'm working on at the moment, though I'm afraid it's not a
family kind of entertainment.

But Merry Christmas to All

Best

Dave

Eros, the child-god, who turns the blonde
   lusts of dawn's eye into stamen,
pistil, petal, touch, whose long longed-for
   gift is life that means death

over kissed pricked nipples over licked labia
   the thrill like static at the flush base
of the neck and inside her thigh, abides.

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England

Home Page

A Chide's Alphabet