What a lovely post! Thank _you_, David--and everyone else who has inspirited
Poetryetc over the last couple of days. Like Doug, I was impressed by the
range of poems when I read through them at one go last night, thinking how
well they reflected our diversity as poet-people--and our ability to keep
going and going, as the poems continue to roll in today. Of all the
offerings, the one that probably best exemplified this range/diversity for
me was "Them Days," "Came Bridge" Cowboy Peter Howard's ear-perfect "po-um"
(whoooeee!). Thanks again, everybody--Candice