Yup, Peter

I have a similar unease about L.T., not that I'm inclined to a conservative
position. As you say, it is not 'predictive', unlike S.T, well, I can accept
that, where I get very suspicious is that it doesn't seem to be descriptive
either. I mean, say, in the sense that Darwinian or thereafter biology is.

As for Muller, best I can say is read 'Germania', it's unforgettable, and
definitely not 'flip' nor 'brittle'.

So it is as bad with engineers too? Jaysus!

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England