Whoops, Peter, I forgot to mention point (d) about inviting Muller to
dinner. He's dead. Makes it hard, dunnit?

Now what I'd like to hear, as I believe you have a background in the
sciences, are your views on the status of what is peddled as 'theory' in
literature.

I can think of many ways in which theory could occur, this debate about
'stupidity' opens up one of them, but what I see never seems to be any of
them.

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw