Robin Hamilton wrote:

> He, Jeffurz, see yir post?  That wiz a bi oot a order, but.  Sno awn,
> playing the Eytie langwidge car.  I wis yellin cumbie ya bas an weapond up
> afore yir mother hid yi oot a nappies.
>
> Pu thither one, son -- mair fush n the sea than you ivir pued lanwidges oot
> u yir haversack.
>
> See an a ivir catch yuz up a close, al stick a jeely piece where the son
> dinnae shine.  Yull be greetin fur weeks.
>
> Inawur, yir jis nae wan ay uz.
>
> The Wee McGreegor

For the Scots' challenged, translation below.

How did I do Robin? Is a 'jeely piece' a jam butty?
Josephine

*******************
Hi Jeffrey, see your post? That was a bit out of order, but.
Its not on, playing the Italian language caper. I was
yelling 'come here you bastard and put your weapons up'
before your mother had you out of nappies (diapers).

Pull the other one son - there's more fish in the sea than
you ever pulled languages from your haversack (backpack).

You see, if I ever catch you up close, I'll stick a (jeely
piece)? where the sun doesnt shine. You'll be greiving for
weeks.

In a word, you are just not one of us.

The little son of Gregor.