> Chekhov hasn't appeared yet and I'm getting the feeling that all the
> stuff about 'rev' (revolution)

And here was me thinking Chekhov appeared over a century ago. Gawd, ain't it
good to be edumacated. As for revolutions, Mr Middle Class, I don't think
there's anything to laugh about them, the 'whacky Tsars', I'd love to have
seen you say that statement in public in say St Petersburg circa 1900, then
you might have found out how funny they were.

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England