Thank you, Dominic, for revealing more of the mysteries of your striking
composition. I was not aware of the fact that "Lightning-war" was the
familiar translation of "Blitzkrieg". (After all "Opel Blitz" was turned
into "Bedford Blitz" and not into "Bedford Lightning"!)

As for archaic words: I am not against their use, and members of my family
sometimes ask me about words I use which they are not familiar with. And as
for dictionaries: they must contain all words that occur in texts - whether
still part of the spoken language or not.
Here is what I wrote about this topic some time ago:

the dead words

where shall we bury them
the words
that have died
under our hands
where shall we put them?
come, let us write them down
on a sheet of paper.

where shall we put them
the sheets
with the words that have died
which lie on our desk?
where shall we keep them?
come, let us collect them
in a card-file.

where shall we store them
the card-files
full of sheets with words that have died?
where is room for them
in our house?
come, let us make
a dictionary of them.

where shall we put them
the volumes
with the lists of words that have died
in our house?
is there room enough?
come, let us build
a library for them.

what is the best place
for the library
in memory of the words of the past
in our town?
where shall we build it?
come, let us build it
near to the cemetery.

but who will visit
the library
with the books of the words that have died?
who will read in them?
who cares for them still?
come, I'll show it to you:
it is - the dead.