Thanks for the info, Geraldine--I know Devin's father and stepmother, so am
especially pleased to hear about his book. His father, Dillon, is head of
Wake Forest University Press, which was instrumental in getting Paul
Muldoon's work introduced here, and Guinn Batten, Devin's stepmother, has
published many articles on Muldoon. The two of them also organize an MLA
panel on his work and that of other Irish poets every year.

Good tidings to you on your launch and reading tour--Candice