I quite understand your enthusiasm, David ~ I feel it myself, as you must
know ~ and hope that my lines resonate with Mr Lee, to whom I also sent the
mail. I rather regret that odd little mistype: "Servive" for "Service",
though, as it might give quite the wrong impression, (and is Madams the
plural of Madam? I haven't been to England for so long) but I suppose Mr Lee
won't include the covering note when he has my little effort distributed in
millions of grim but cosy waiting rooms. I regret that I shan't be able to
be there ~ here in Germany one hardly has any time to read the
_Cosmopolitans_ etc as those nurses are always calling one away from
perusing their eye-opening contents to see the doctor after an indecently
short interval. Never mind. The spirit of WW2 has never really died. We must
soldier on, Dave!
Martin