Cor

that really hits that 'feel-good' factor, Martin, and it's pitched quite
well about the 20 line block - just a wee bit longer -(after all, we mustn't
vex attention spans) in fact if you don't mind I might take this with me to
recite in the Waiting Room next time I visit the GP - I'm sure it vibrate
inspiring feelings among the fishtanks, miserable kidneys and clogged lungs.

I find it conceptually exciting, maybe you were inspired by the poetry
project being "funded entirely by Lee Donaldson Associates, economic and
environmental consultants, in collaboration with the Poetry Society." I
certainly found those words uplifting and look forward to being able to see
work (of a suitable nature) by people like Heaney, Duffy, Armitage, Maxwell,
O'Brien, Greenlaw etc among the puddles in many a November waiting room.

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England