> I know what you mean about weary - well, not of politics, but weary of a
lot
> of the repetition. I remarked to a friend that the same loops of those
> buildings falling etc began to have a Stan Brakhage effect...

Yes, exactly. The real becomes yet another media loop, except to those
directly affected, of course. President Quixote, I fear, is going to become
an increasingly present problem for us all, either directly or through his
saddle-polishers, and I guess, qua poets, the issues of public rhetoric will
be at the fore again. Everywhere I keep seeing this word 'war'.

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England