What particularly strikes me are the range of the work available from the
site, so good to see the Owl Songs get on the web, and too the stylistic
variety of the more violent, quasi-surreal pieces, such as Divinations, with
some of the shorter, more focused pieces in that estimable magazine A
Chide's Alphabet.

This coupled with a panoply of essays - I'd particularly recommend the
Meanjin piece The Death of Irony and, of course, the poetic mediation on
Prynne.

And it's good to see the cover of that well-known secret Navigatio on the
Biography page.

( and a gentle leg-pull to Alison, for one who complains of not being able
to write .....)

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw