You don't get it, do you?  There will be no deliberate targeting of
civilians, and all possible care will be taken to avoid it.

But if those who planned and supported the murder of 5,000 innocent
people are not brought to  justice -- and that will be the intent,
though inevitably some of these murderers will die -- then more
innocents will die.