In a message dated 9/11/01 7:53:32 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I can only conclude that many of you are dancing in the streets joyfully
> with the Palestinians, who bring their babies up to do what we have
> witnessed.

Your conclusion is very far from the truth.

Grief is not the best food for careful thought.

I cried today when I saw the twin towers falling - not for the damage that
was done to 'America'  but because of the people who I knew must be dying at
that very moment.

Palestinians have died too.  That is no less terrible.

And we still in truth _have no idea_  who was responsible for this act of
cruelty so it might be better to wait a little before pronouncing about who
we stand by.

I stand by my humanity

and my desire _not_  to see the world tumbled into war

Liz