Anyhow, I went this afternoon to a free concert in Lestah's Vicky Park,
100,000 were forecast for attendance, but apparently it was about 140,000,
Posh Spice and Kylie Minogue were among the gigs, but I missed them, they
only did two numbers each, I'm told, what I did see was an absolutely
brilliant set from a band called 'Coldspace', and in the meantime of the
day, the Guinness was 1.20 a pint in the Phoenix while persons from Barnsley
kept appearing in search of directions.

And there was a universal haze about England's victory last night. Did that
really happen?

Best

Dave