Lawrence, the search option in this 1.0 Mail program is a little brain
dead, but I came up with 46 emails, including digests, which include the
string "sumner."  My band is arriving for practice right now, but I will
forward those to you tonight.  Should I use
[log in to unmask] ? I'll also see if I can find a way
to  do a better search.