Formica I think and false mahoginy (sp?) and someone's keys, must be mine,
sprawled on my eyesight. That is to say this wood-thing that is to say in
this yellow. Glare. Light-bulb. Waah! too bright is the light and my pupils
shrink, they are a mammals,  not to be looking at it.

Something moved, it did!, maybe it was me, or a shadow, likely, and a
printer says to me, chug, beige, of sorts, yes you can be tomorrow, you can,
honest,  talk.

(sorry for the double -post, and too for my lack of visual detail, just
getting into this mode of rhetoric, blind as a bat me)

Best

Dave