Candice:

> --okay, stop hirpling & girgling on the floor there, a grown man such as
you pretend to be....

I may hirple, but I refuse to girgle.  And I can't even check you out on
Klaeber, as it rests with my ex-wife.

Who is partly ex- because of an argument we got into over the pronunciation
of the third word in the poem -- Gar-Dena or Yar-Dena?

As Wrenn (which was the edition which I inherited from the
property-division) transliterates yog as "g" here, as presumably Klaeber
does too (for obvious reasons, I'm unable to check this), I can't at this
distance in time for the life of me work out how the argument could have
started.

Unless (as seems all too likely) I was refusing to accept the conventional
hard yog pronunciation.

So you can see why I'm sensitive on this issue.

Robin