Richard:

"
And I am more interested in how Proletarian Idealists use Military Torture
to destroy the ancient roots of human enterprise and culture.
"

I'm not quite sure how the current rulers of China could be considered
+either+ "Proletarian" +or+ "Idealist" -- yet another bureaucratic ruling
group, surely?

I'm not quite sure how you get from here:

"
And I am more interested in how RadLib writers in the Western "Democracies"
work assiduously to destroy the very factors that give them the ground upon
which they can advance their idealism that lead to the following FACTS:
"

... to here:

"
Torture Is Breaking Falun Gong
China Systematically Eradicating Group
"

Are you conflating the Chinese establishment's treatment of Falun Gong with
_100 Days_?

Robin

(PS -- doesn't the use of 24 point type constitute shouting?

Ro2)