On 16 Feb 2001, at 17:00, Daniel Jab wrote:

>  have witnessed
> what
> a difference it has made in my own writing to be able to see logic in
> this
> way and then learn to use it to achieve new dimensions of creativity
> that
> truly speak effectively

Dear Jabber
So can we see an example of this logical writing that so clearly
puts you beyond we mere vernacular mortals?
And to add my five-pennyworth, I thought formal logic was a
language designed by mathematicians and computer scientists
exactly because of the logical inconsistencies of vernacular.
 language which poets so love, and which, IMHO, are what make
poetry both possible and untranslateable.
Now I've said my piece, can we please move on to the next topic?

Ted Slade
http://www.poetrykit.org/
for all your poetry needs