Jill: It's a constant frustrationb to me as a seller of books, and to a
lesser extent (because so many dealers and publishers keep US dollar
accounts) as a buyer. US stamps would do the trick, of course, but I'd
imagine that that would also be pretty costly. One way to deal with it
would be to buy whatever currency friends bring back with them from US
trips. But let me, and the list, know if you come up with another solution.

Mark