Genet son of Genet wrote:
"listen can someone -- perhaps one of these owners take me off this list. i
tried the normal way and it did not work. You are all getting on my nerves.
It was nice for a few days but this is too much.

You all talk too bloody much."

Dear Genet son of Genet,

To whom in particular is your criticism directed, concernimg the alligation
that we are "all" getting on your nerves? Is that a set of  "he"s, "she"s,
you are thinking of, or are you projecting your attacks on a
generalized "we", that, from your personal perspective is therefore
a "you", in a collective sense , (we know) , and indeed not a "you" as a
second person singular pronoun , like a finger pointed in disguise at
someone in particular , for instance an identity on the list, which should
not be named and therefore will not be, if this is your desire, since if
that was the case, you wouldn't have carefully added "all", making it sound
not too accusatory, given the fact that us as single "I"s, "she"s
and  "he"s surely will feel less exposed in this way  if hidden under the
protective and wrapping application of the "all" as a socially stated
belonging to a given society and a given group, like a herd or a flock,
which at present it beeing acknowledge, once and for ever, and which makes
your statement socially agreeable and even gentle, given this conscious or
maybe unconscious lingusitic strategy of yours with which you kindly avoid
at the same time personal confrontation and direct interaction a precaution
which is surely something you are aiming to, and which is in a way a deeply
appreciable device to make us all feel better.

I therefore would like to suggest you to stay in the list and keep talking
with "us all", since from a purely objective social-antropological point of
view, you are still a part of , (fino a prova contraria).

Erminia